Outdoorsman (Pvt) Ltd

435/1C Hokandara Road
Arangala, Sri Lanka
0777-722588,0777-518220

Forums

Forum Home > Taprobana 4x4 > Landcruiser group photograph -at Waters Edge

Black Eagle 4X4
Limited Member

Well time pass  by  it was  advertise and word of mouth stating to enroll for the toyota land crusier biggest gathering in srilanka at waters edge and i was proud to be there and  register as  LC member........... team photograph will published in the monthly toyota land cruiser (aus) magazine !

wonder this was published or since it was a wide angle photo didnt get space in the magazine to publish ?

org team can we see this mag or let us know the month if it was publish to get down from australia .

tks.

September 17, 2010 at 7:16 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Sean Hameed
Site Owner

contact Alain - 0777 344357 cheers

November 1, 2010 at 2:48 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Ekendra (4S7EF)
Limited Member

Can anyone tell me from where I can obtain the Owner's Manual for the Landcruiser 90 diesel?

January 29, 2011 at 1:13 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Sean Hameed
Site Owner

Ekendra (4S7EF) at January 29, 2011 at 1:13 AM

Can anyone tell me from where I can obtain the Owner's Manual for the Landcruiser 90 diesel?

Please eloborate, do you need the booklet that comes with the vehicle or the repair manual. The Repair Mnual is 2 sections Engine and Body. If you are looking for wiring digrams it is in the body section. for 1 KZ it is available on PDF format in the web.

February 6, 2011 at 1:22 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Ekendra (4S7EF)
Limited Member

Thanks Sean. I was able to order a translated version of the owner's manual for the KZJ95 series.

Will appreciate if you can give me the "url" for 1KZ download.

February 9, 2011 at 9:55 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Ekendra (4S7EF)
Limited Member

The 2nd Start button on my KZJ95W has stopped working. Does anyone know what I should be looking at to get it to function again?

Thanks

March 7, 2011 at 6:33 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.